I got this idea from a couple of other bloggers I read regularly, who do it every once in awhile. It’s just really suiting my day today. Bunny has been quite a handful and if I don’t do this fast, my Monday post won’t get done 🙂
1. I had a good visit with my sister today and it was nice to chat. I have a hard time keeping up with everyone in my life at times, currently due to my daughter, and when I get in a good visit while out for coffee or on the phone, it just makes my day better.
2. I still haven’t put up my canvas at Sweet Spot Cupcakes – I am hoping to get that done tomorrow evening.
3. My current quilt canvas isn’t near as far along as I had hoped it would be. See image below 🙂
4. We are going to my parents house for Thanksgiving this year. I am very excited to take a trip, small as it is, and to be in another location for a couple of days. Also, I will not have a post next Monday since we will be traveling home and I won’t have painted at all during the holiday!
5. I love turkey. And stuffing 🙂
6. Andres and I recently bought a new computer game – Civilization 5. You may or may not know that this game can be extremely addicting. (kind of like minesweeper, it just takes a lot longer!) I am very excited about having a go at this new version, yet very nervous that it will start taking up all my “Cindy time” while Bunny is asleep. As I struggle enough as it is to be productive, I believe I will have to be very careful to make sure I don’t get too caught up in it.
7. I have 8 art projects that need to get started. I am beginning to wonder how these will get done 🙂 They always do, and really, it gives me a lot to write about on my blog. I’ll just have to paint one at a time.
Have a great week, and I’ll be back on Thursday hopefully with a less random, more “knit-together” post (hehe)