1. Obviously I am on a playground kick 🙂 This is one of the teacher wobble paintings I did. Can you see the special add-on for the teacher it was painted for? If you can’t, look in the school window.
2. I assume that everyone feels the same way that I do about Fridays : Excitement. Anticipation. Relief.
3. It snowed again here in Kamloops and I am waiting very impatiently for Spring to arrive.
4. I haven’t painted since Monday. The pictures you saw on Wednesday and today are what I worked feverishly on during the weekend. I have felt like I need a painting break. I’m not sure how long, but it has been nice to not feel “stressed” about projects in general. I am slowly feeling my creative juices fill up again.
5. I have decided not to go for Art in the Park this year. I am happy with this decision.
6. I have been getting back on the make-up wagon. A friend gently asked me the other day how that was going. I said that make-up was for when I was tired, and when I wasn’t, well, I was getting lazy. I thought about what I had said, blushed a little, and thanked said friend for reminding me that it’s a good idea to look one’s best, at least some of the time!
7. My brother started a blog! If you want to read up, go here.
8. I am hoping to get to the pool this weekend with Andres and Bunny. If we make it, it will be Bunny’s first time swimming! I am very excited about this potential.
9. I am hoping, hoping, hoping for some sunshine this weekend.